LiP Sunglasses was founded in 2012 by a passionate team of watersports fanatics to bring to the market specialist watersports sunglasses that responded to the demands of highly active watermen and waterwomen.
Wakeboarding sunglasses were high on the list of kit needed for our days out at the cable park and behind the boat, having lost a great many pairs of conventional sunglasses to the ocean floor following spectacular faceplants.
Wakeboarding Sunglasses Designed to Perform
- Criterium 1: frames that are lightweight, flexible and indestructible – capable of taking a serious hammering.
- Criterium 2: frames that are padded for impact protection and lasting comfort.
- Criterium 3: a leash system to stop the wakeboarding glasses from sinking into the abyss after a heavy fall, perfected until it worked 100% of the time.
- Criterium 4: premium impact resistant and optically precise lenses from ZEISS, one of the world’s leading lens manufacturers with optimised lens coatings to keep vision consistently sharp and clear.
- Criterium 5: a stylish look that wins the admiration of wakeboarding peers
Protect Your Eyes with the Best Sunglasses for Wakeboarding
Get the Wakeboarding Sunglasses that are Right for You
Choose a Category
|Model / Functions||Typhoon||Surge||Flo|