- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements and affiliate marketing.
- Remarketing and behavioural targeting.
- To monitor and analyse traffic data.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
We may use an outside advertising company to display ads. These ads may contain cookies. These advertising companies may collect cookies received with banner ads, and LiP does not have access to this information.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies whenever you visit a website. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.